- GRADIENT (HALF)
- Architecture | Cityscape
- Events | Sports
- Nature | Landscape
- People | Portrait
- Vehicles | Transportation
Awarded works shot with various photographic filters (770)reset filters
International Filter Photo Contest 2019
The International Filter Photo Contest 2019 edition is now on air!
As a photo contest, the IFPC aims to award those photographic works that better show a creative and effective use of photographic filters. Launched for the first time in 2009, the IFPC is now at its 9th edition, still gathering the most amazing shots from all over the world.
For the 2019 edition as well, we can't wait to receive tons of great photos. Challenge your creativity with filters and send us your best shot!
Photos that make effective use of filters.
- Filters may be from any manufacturer.
- Filters such as protectors whose effects cannot be seen in the photograph are not permitted.
- Photos that have been heavily edited using retouching software (color swap, etc.) cannot be accepted.
Application period July 16, 2019 - October 31, 2019
The competition is open to anyone regardless of age, gender or nationality.
- Entries are restricted to unreleased and unpublished original photos for which the copyright is entirely owned by the applicant. Photos that have won prizes or are being screened in other competitions are not eligible (photos that have been entered in another competition but have not been awarded a prize are eligible). Photos that have been published in non-commercial publications such as club exhibitions for which the photography was not remunerated, or websites operated by individuals are eligible.
- Entries will be disqualified if the sponsor deems that the subject matter is in breach of the law, public order and morals, or the purpose of this contest.
- Applicants who are under the age of 18 must obtain approval of their parent or guardian before applying. If an applicant is under the age of 18, it will be assumed they have already obtained approval of a parent or guardian.
|Grand Prix||1||500,000 yen (or U.S. dollar equivalent to 500,000yen) *1|
|Jury Special Prize||4||100,000 yen (or U.S. dollar equivalent to 100,000yen) *1|
|Excellent works||30||Kenko Tokina Group products worth 10,000 yen *2|
*1: Please note that if a winner lives in a country other than Japan, the system or procedures unique to the winner's home country may prevent overseas remittances. In this case, Kenko Tokina Group products of the equivalent value to the prize money will be sent instead.
*2: Prizes to be determined by the organizer.